home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, February 4, 2013

A New Journey and a Winner!

Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I am embarking on a new journey. Today is the first day that I will be home schooling my daughter Gia. Home Schooling has been something I have juggled back and forth in my mind and when I decided to ask the Lord to help me make the right decision, it led me to make the decision to home school. I do not know about many of you out there, but I just did not feel safe anymore sending my daughter off to school. A school that continues to leave their main doors UNlocked! After the Sandy Hook Elementary shootings took place, a piece of my heart broke and went out to all those parents and that is when the lightbulb went off in my head that I needed to pull my daughter out of school. I feel completely comfortable with this decision and look forward to teaching my daughter and watching her excel and grow.... with my help. Each day that I get to spend with her is a blessing! So please keep me in prayer that I am able to succeed in this journey with Gia and I plan on documenting and taking photos to scrapbook. This is definitely a big change for the both of us and we often forget to scrap our every day life versus the events that take place (Holidays, birthdays, etc). It's time to reflect on the small things in life and capture and journal those things, as those small things are actually huge. =)
 
I want to take the time to say THANK YOU  to everyone who has left me sweet comments on my blog makeover and for taking the time to follow me here, on pinterest and for stopping by Kellie's blog and following her. It truly made me realize that I have some wonderful friends! =)
So with that being said, lets get on to the winner of my mystery bag & Ac Moore's gift card giveaway! Random.org generated a sweet comment left by.....


5: Debbie
 January 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Wow! This card is gorgeous!! I'm always a little afraid of large flowers on cards, but this is fabulous!!

CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE!!!!!
Please email me at Joann6274 at gmail dot com with your mailing information so that I can get this out to you!

Well that is it for today but don't forget that I do have another giveaway going on for my 200th follower! Please help me to reach that goal? Tell your friends about my blog and help me reach 200 followers and you never know, YOU may be the winner!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Jo you will have lots of fun homeschooling. I homeschooled my three oldest children for several years and we had a blast.....especially when we did our unit studies.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~