home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, November 14, 2016

Winners FFC #162 & FFC #163 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #162! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #162
 "Color Challenge":


  •                   #03 -- Gail Scott
  •                  #12-- Dana Joy
  •                  #13-- Kim's Cards & Crafts


 And now our winner of the 7 digital images from Bugaboo's online store:

Bugaboo Stamps
 #18 Deonna B.

 And now our winner of 4 digital stamps from the LBBS online Shop:
Little Blue Button Stamps
 #20 Repolainen

And now...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #163! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #163
 "Anything Goes":

  •                   #31-- Mistyblue's Creations
  •                   #77-- Marjut
  •                  #87-- Maryvonne
 And now our winner of the 3 digital stamps or cut files of their choice from the Cutting Cafe Store!
The Cutting Cafe
 #101 Mamaw Cindy

 And now our winner of the $12 voucher to the ADFD Store!
A Day for Daisies
#82 Cards made by Beckie

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance to all winners - I sent email regarding Top 3 - thank you for selecting my card - have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm so honored of winning your challenge #162
    I grabbed your button to my website very proudly!
    Congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Pirjo=Repolainen

    Pirjo from Finland

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~