home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Winners FFC #195 Announced~

Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #195! We had 90 awesome entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #195

 
                    #13- Mistyblue's Creations
                    #53- Cicci with the Pen
                    #85-Niki1


 And now our winner of the 4 digital images from Bugaboo's online store:

Bugaboo Stamps
#06- Dori


And now our winner of 4 digital stamps from the LBBS online Shop:
Little Blue Button Stamps


#71-Craftyhairlady



All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and top 3!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Congrats to all the Winners!! Yay!! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I love to make cards and every now and then lucky to win! ❤️️❤️️❤️️

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~